The management by solidblanc.com and the protection of the personal data of the users/visitors of this website are governed by the relevant Greek and European legislation and the present Terms.
When visiting and using this website and in view of the provision by solidblanc.com of the services it offers through it, it is possible that they will be asked to declare information concerning them (e.g. name, profession, telephone number, e-mail address, date birth etc.). The personal data declared by users/visitors anywhere on the websites and services of this website are intended solely for the purpose of ensuring the operation of the respective service and may not be used by third parties without complying with the applicable laws. Personal data of users/visitors requested by solidblanc.com is limited to information necessary for the operation of its online store and the provision of the services offered through it, with the aim of optimally serving them and the operation of the store is governed by the use of the applicable Code of Ethics.
The processing of personal data is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR 2016/679), any more specific national and European legislation for certain sectors, the currently applicable Greek legislation on the protection of personal data, as well as on the protection personal data and private life in the field of electronic communications (Law 3471/2006, as applicable) and the decisions of the Personal Data Protection Authority (PDPA).
solidblanc.com can collect, store and process personal data of the users/visitors of this website, only if the above data is provided by the interested parties voluntarily, for the following purposes:
for the provision of services chosen by users/visitors through this website (eg purchase of products, information on new products, participation in competitions, etc.).
- to better serve users/visitors.
- to collect information from users/visitors (feedback) about the products and services offered by solidblanc.com and to improve them based on the information collected.
- to inform users/visitors about new solidblanc.com products after their consent.
- to inform users/visitors of solidblanc.com offers, as well as any contests, after their consent.
- for the advertising and promotion of solidblanc.com products from a distance, after consent of the users/visitors.
- for market research and communication with users/visitors, after their consent.
- to improve the visibility of solidblanc.com Personal data voluntarily provided by users/visitors of this website may be collected by solidblanc.com in a File, stored and processed by it for the relevant purpose.
The owner and controller of the personal data collected in the above manner and of the file created for the above purposes will be solidblanc.com at whose headquarters the above file will also be installed.
The recipient of the personal data provided by the users/visitors of this website is only solidblanc.com, which may pass it on to its affiliated companies, for the purposes of operational and computerized service of its business relations with said users/visitors , as well as for statistical and historical reasons. As long as the user/visitor has filled in the relevant field and has consented to the sending of informative and advertising-promotional material, solidblanc.com may, after informing the user/visitor, communicate his/her personal data to third parties for the purpose of advertising promotion of the products they offer, as well as to companies that carry out market research or other similar activity.
Users/visitors who have disclosed their personal data to solidblanc.com have the following rights:
• The right to access the data concerning them and which are in the possession of solidblanc.com.
• The right to information about (a) all personal data concerning them, as well as their origin, (b) the purposes of the processing, (c) the recipients or categories of recipients (c) the evolution of the processing during the time interval from their previous update or information, (d) the logic of automated processing, (e) as the case may be, the correction, deletion, or blocking (locking) of data whose processing is not in accordance with the provisions of law. 2472/1997.
• The right to object to the processing of the data concerning them.
• The right to temporary judicial protection.
• Participants' consent to the collection and processing of their personal data can be revoked at any time, but without retroactive effect.
solidblanc.com complies with all its obligations imposed by law. The subject of the personal data has the right to request at any time the interruption of sending by solidblanc.com of the above informational and advertising-promotional material. In order to exercise the right of objection granted by Law 2472/1997, the personal data controller must request in writing from the Data Controller a specific action, such as the correction of the personal data concerning him, their temporary non-use, their binding , their non-transmission, or their deletion. If the user/visitor voluntarily discloses his personal or sensitive data through this website directly to third parties, it is up to him to investigate the terms of protection of such data from said third parties. The user/visitor accepts that solidblanc.com has absolutely no responsibility for such disclosures and for the subsequent possible use of said data by other persons. Similarly, solidblanc.com bears absolutely no responsibility for any disclosure by users/visitors of this website of personal and/or sensitive data of third parties through the website without the prior consent of the data subject.
Each user/visitor guarantees the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data concerning him and which he submits to solidblanc.com as well as his right to submit such data. solidblanc.com opposes the collection of personal data of minors and its policy is not to collect or process data of minors.
Our primary goal is to constantly upgrade the navigation experience of our site visitors. In order to achieve this and to meet your every need, we use information that exclusively concerns your preferences when browsing our site.
What are cookies?
Cookies are pieces of information, in the form of very small text usually consisting of letters and numbers, stored in the browser you use (Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, etc.), helping the more efficient operation of our site. There are 4 different types of cookies: Functionality Cookies: They allow the execution of basic functions of the site, such as adding products to the cart and saving products to the wishlist.
Preference Cookies: These cookies "remember" your preferences when browsing our site, so that we can recommend the appropriate products based on your needs.
Advertising Cookies: With advertising cookies, we aim to show you ads relevant to your interests, so that we don't bother you with spam.
Cookies Analytics: They enable us to evaluate the effectiveness of the various functions of our site, so that we can constantly improve the experience we offer you.
The above Terms are subject to and interpreted in accordance with Greek law. If any provision is deemed invalid or voidable by the competent Greek court, it ceases to be valid, without this affecting the validity of the remaining Terms. Any dispute that arises from the use of this website or that concerns these Terms is subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of European Union.